Potatoes USA presents recipes from Chef Myrna Segismundo, where familiar American dishes are treated with a dose of the renowned culinary expert’s innovation and talent. Her dishes all feature US potatoes with distinction.
1. Preheat oven at 350 ºF .
2. In a pan with butter, caramelise sugar over medium heat.
3. Add the cubed fruits and fried potatoes, and squeeze lemon juice over the mixture.
4. Dust with nutmeg and cinnamon.
5. Simmer another 2 minutes then allow to cool down slightly.
6. Divide into 2 portions and place in 2 small oven proof baking dishes until two-thirds full.
7. Top each dish with the crumble mix and bake in the oven till the topping is nicely-browned. Allow to cool down before serving.
8. You may top with a dollop of fresh cream or a scoop of gelato.
1. In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
2. Cut in the mashed potatoes and cold butter and toss all ingredients until mixed well. Dust with more cinnamon.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below