Heirloom Recipe Collection. These are treasured family recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation. Tried and tested recipes whose rich, comforting flavors not only please the palate but warm the heart and soothe the soul. Be ready to be introduced to familiar but unusual dishes crafted with different kinds of fresh table stock potatoes and be surprised that there is a whole potato wonderland out there just waiting to be discovered. There’s such a wide selection of potatoes now, especially with the introduction of U.S. varieties in recent years, which can practically go into any Filipino dish, heirloom dishes included. Read on!
1. In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions.
2. Add in the chorizo and the potatoes and sauté for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the ground pork and the ground beef.
4. Sauté until pinkish color is no longer visible (around 10 minutes).
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and sauté until mixture is dry. You may drain some of the excess oil.
6. Serve with fried egg.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below