Potatoes USA presents recipes from Chef Myrna Segismundo, where familiar American dishes are treated with a dose of the renowned culinary expert’s innovation and talent. Her dishes all feature US potatoes with distinction.
1. Pre-heat oil.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients, then make a well in the center.
3. Add beaten egg, then milk and toss the flour a little at a time into the liquid ingredients until a batter is formed.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Slowly coil curly fries around the hot dogs then skewer them.
6. Dip each skewered hotdog with curly fries in the potato batter until well-coated.
7. Deep-fry till golden and allow to cool down on a strainer.
8. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below