Farmer’s Potato and Egg Salad
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Boiled
Recipe by: Chef Kalel Chan
U.S. Fresh Potato
- 3 cups U.S. fresh russet potatoes, boiled and peeled, diced into ¾ inches
- 4 pieces hard-boiled eggs, diced into ½ inches
- 1 cup boiled shredded chicken breast
- 12 pieces black olives, cut in halves
- ¼ cup red onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoon flat parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoon dill, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients on a steel bowl and mix gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Review This Recipe
Marvi 2 years ago
Wow thanks chef for this healthy food love it.