Egg and kani salad tucked between slices of potato bread. The filling is so creamy and the potato bread is soft and pillowy.
1. Mix everything in a bowl and knead until elastic.
2. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
3. Divide into three portions, roll out into a rectangular shape and roll back into a tight log.
4. Place in a greased mold then let rise again for 45 minutes.
5. Bake at 325F for 30 minutes for light colored load bread.
1. Place eggs in a saucepan with water (1 inch above the eggs), make sure it reaches rolling boil.
2. Turn off the heat and leave the eggs in the water for 12 minutes.
3. Open 6 boiled eggs and chop roughly, add all the other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Slice each load into 12 slices. Divide the filling equally.
I want to cook ds