Potatoes USA presents recipes from Chef Myrna Segismundo, where familiar American dishes are treated with a dose of the renowned culinary expert’s innovation and talent. Her dishes all feature US potatoes with distinction.
1. Pre-heat oil.
2. In a plastic bag, combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Add the chicken wings and shake bag vigorously to coat chicken wings thoroughly.
4. Dust off excess breading from the chicken and deep – fry till crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
SHOESTRING POTATO, RED BEET AND ORANGE SLAW
1. Whisk olive oil and orange juice, then season with salt.
2. Toss in orange segments, beets and shoestring potatoes.
3. Chill before serving.
CURLY POTATO, CORN AND CHEESE DUNK
1. In a bowl, combine cheese whiz and fresh milk and stir until smooth.
2. Add corn kernels.
3. Serve with fried curly fries.
LATTICE POTATO, APPLE AND CABBAGE MARMALADE
1. In a pan with butter, sauté garlic and onions over medium heat.
2. Add apples, cabbage, lattice potatoes and toss.
3. Add cream and simmer another 3 – 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below