Potatoes USA presents recipes from Chef Myrna Segismundo, where familiar American dishes are treated with a dose of the renowned culinary expert’s innovation and talent. Her dishes all feature US potatoes with distinction.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Place seafood in the center of a 12” x 10” aluminum foil sheet.
3. Season seafood with lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Add garlic, capers, bell pepper, potato slices and butter.
5. Seal the seafood in the aluminum foil sheet and bake in the oven about 20 minutes.
6. Carefully open the foil to avoid getting burned by the steam.
7. Garnish the seafood with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below