Heirloom Recipe Collection. These are treasured family recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation. Tried and tested recipes whose rich, comforting flavors not only please the palate but warm the heart and soothe the soul. Be ready to be introduced to familiar but unusual dishes crafted with different kinds of fresh table stock potatoes and be surprised that there is a whole potato wonderland out there just waiting to be discovered. There’s such a wide selection of potatoes now, especially with the introduction of U.S. varieties in recent years, which can practically go into any Filipino dish, heirloom dishes included. Read on!
1. Sauté bell peppers and onions in olive oil until wilted. Add in the tomato sauce and sauté for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Mix savor and calamansi. Pour over fish, shrimps and squid to marinate for only about 1 minute. Mix well.
3. Pre heat oven to 350º F degrees.
4. In a baking dish, lay boiled potato slices all over. Pour 1/4 of the tomato sauce all over the potatoes. Lay the fish over the sauce, add the squid and shrimps on top and spread all over. Pour the rest of the sauce over the seafood mixture. Spread capers and olives all over top.
5. Spread the grated quickmelt cheese all over the dish. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese all over. Bake at 350º F for about 30 minutes.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below